- ½ a small red onion
- 1-2 fresh red chillies
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 6 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 2 limes
- extra virgin olive oil
- Peel the onion and deseed 1 chilli, then roughly chop it all on a large board.
- Destone the avocados and scoop the flesh onto the board.
- Start chopping it all together until fine and well combined.
- Pick over most of the coriander leaves, roughly chop and add the tomatoes, then continue chopping it all together.
- Add the juice from 1 lime and 1 tablespoon of oil, then season to taste with sea salt, black pepper and more lime juice, if needed.
- Deseed, finely chop and scatter over the remaining chilli if you like more of a kick. Pick over the reserved coriander leaves, then serve.
- Courtesy of www.jamieoliver.com