- 1 kg Whole Mixed Mushrooms (Portobello, Shii-take, Brown/White Shimeji, Oyster)
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- parsley for garnish
- Toss 2 pounds whole mixed mushrooms, 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
- Spread on a baking sheet and roast at 425 degrees F, stirring a few times, until tender and browned, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cook 3 thinly sliced garlic cloves and 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika in butter until soft; toss with the mushrooms. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and salt.
- Recipe Courtesy of Food Network