This rack of lamb recipe is delicious and simple. This easy recipe is a quick week night dinner or you can even serve it at your next dinner party. When purchasing lamb, ask for lamb that has been grass-fed from birth to market. It is healthiest for you and delicious!
- 2 Racks of Lamb (cut in half with 3 bones per serving)
- Olive Oil
- 4 slices of stale bread made into crumbs
- 7 tablespoons of grated parmesan (roughly 1/2 a cup)
- Sprig parsley
- Sprig thyme
- Sprig coriander
- Sprig rosemary
- splash of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons English mustard (dijon)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degree° F.
- Place lamb on cutting board fat side up. Lightly score fat layer with a sharp knife. Generously sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in an oven safe pan. Sear and brown lamb in hot olive oil.
- Transfer pan with lamb to oven and roast for 7-8 minutes. Prepare crust while lamb cooks.
- Place all of the crust ingredients in a blender except the mustard, and pulse several times completely combined.
- Pour mixture into a medium size bowl and set aside.
- Remove the lamb from the oven and brush with mustard. Dip the lamb into the crust mixture and completely cover lamb. Allow meat to rest.
- When ready to serve, place meat back into the oven for 3-4 minutes.