- Steam the potatoes for 15-20 mins or until cooked.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan. Add the onions and peppers, then cook for about 10 mins until soft. Push the peppers to the side of the pan and add the chorizo, sizzling until cooked though and releasing its oils. Transfer to a plate.
- Once cool enough, halve the potatoes. Heat 1 tbsp oil in another non-stick pan and tip in the spuds. Fry for about 10 mins until golden and beginning to crisp. Stir in the onion mix, heat through and season.
- Meanwhile, in the onion pan, fry the eggs to your liking. Place them on top of everything, allowing 1 egg per person.
- Recipe Courtesy of BBC Good Food